Photography is my passion. I got my first “real” camera at the age of 12 and have been focused on creating great images ever since. Along the way I graduated from James Madison University with a BS Art (concentration in Photography) and have had many great adventures with my cameras in hand.
Currently I am a free lance photographer located in northern Virginia specializing in portraiture and headshots. Photographing people is a uniquely rewarding challenge. I think that everyone deserves to have a great image of themselves and I love helping people make images that they can’t wait to share with the world.
I am also an active member of the National Press Photographer’s Association (NPPA) and subscribe to their Code of Ethics.
If you are interested in working with me please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your photographic needs.
And in case you are really curious I currently use the following camera equipment:
- Canon EOS 5D MK IV
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM
- Sigma EX 105 MM f/2.8 Macro
- The opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone and do not reflect the opinion of any other sane person or organization on this planet.
- Nothing I say here should be taken to be professional advice. I am not a doctor, lawyer, politician, cook, race car driver, astronaut, geologist, oceanographer, civil engineer, commercial pilot, police officer, submariner, or practioner of any other nobel profession whom should be sought ought for advice or specific expertise in matters of life or death.
- If you wish to quote me (either in or out of context) or borrow from this blog you are welcome to do so as long as you provide proper credit/blame for the material borrowed including a link to the source.
- I welcome comments however I also reserve the right to edit and/or delete them as I see fit.